iLearn Help and FAQ

ID #1170

How do I give a guest lecturer from outside the university access to my iLearn unit?

If you need to give a non-Macquarie staff member access to your unit, request a Sponsored OneID for them by logging a ticket with OneHelp. Use the following dropdown categories: IT&Communications - Access - New Account - Sponsored OneID.