Weblinks are called URLs in iLearn. URLs are added to iLearn topics through the resources drop down menu and become available to students as soon as you add them to the topic. To add a link to a web site:
- Click Turn editing on.
- Go to the week/topic you wish to add the link to.
- Click Add an activity or resource and select URL.
- Click Add.
- Enter a Name for the link and write a Description.
- In the Content field, enter the address of the page you want to link to (eg http://mq.edu.au/).
- The remaining options can be left as the defaults for adding a basic URL. Click Save and return to unit or Save and display to view.