If you have Internet access and can get to other sites but not your online unit then work through the following two steps:
- Try to access Macquarie's home page at http://www.mq.edu.au/ or the Library at http://www.mq.edu.au/library Both of these are publicly accessible via the Internet.
- Try to access iLearn at http://ilearn.mq.edu.au/
If this brings up a page without error then your Internet access to your online unit is working and you should be able to find it and attempt to log in. The easiest way to do this is to click on Login. When you attempt to log in you will be prompted for a username and a password. After you log in you will see a list of online units to which you have access. The only reasons you should have any difficulty reaching iLearn are the following:
- a temporary network failure between your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Macquarie;
- a temporary failure of the server you are trying to reach;
- your ISP is blocking access to the server you are trying to reach. This is unlikely, but if your ISP is your employer then there is a remote chance of it happening.