Turnitin is an online text-matching software that compares electronically submitted papers to databases of academic publications as well as other papers that have previously been submitted.Follow the steps below to make a submission into Turnitin through the unit:
- Click on the assignment link.
- Click on the Submit paper link.
- Enter a Submission Title.
- Click on the upload file icon and select your file to upload or you can drag and drop your file.
- Tick the checkbox to agree to user agreement.
- Click Add submission.
- The screen will now show that your assignment has been successfully submitted. You will see a date stamp and Turnitin paper ID in your My Submissions. You will also receive a confirmation email sent to your @students.mq.edu.au email address.