Turnitin is an online text-matching software that compares electronically submitted papers to databases of academic publications as well as other papers that have previously been submitted.Follow the steps below to make a submission into Turnitin through the unit:
- Click on the assignment link.
- An overview of instructions for the Turnitin assignment will be provided. Click on My Submissions.
- Enter a Submission Title. Include your student number here unless otherwise specified by your lecturer.
- Assign a Part if the assignment has multiple parts.
- Click Browse and select your file to upload.
- Tick the checkbox to agree to the conditions of submission.
- Click Add submission.
- The screen will now show that your assignment has been successfully submitted. You will also receive a confirmation email sent to your @students.mq.edu.au email address.
Other resources:Student Guides