To set up a group selection:
- Click Turn editing on.
- Go to the week/topic where you wish to add the group selection to.
- Click Add an activity or resource and select Group selection.
- Click Add.
- Enter a Name for the group.
- Enter an Introduction.
- Enter a value for Default max members. This is the maximum number of students that can enrol for the group, and must be more than one.
- The remaining options can be left as the defaults for setting up a basic group selection. Click on Save and return to unit or Save and Display to preview your group selection.
- The following is an example preview of a group selection after students have self-enrolled into groups.