You can use labels to insert headings, short instructions, audio, video or images to help organise content and make your page look more attractive.
To add a label:
- Click Turn editing on.
- Go to the week/topic you wish to add the label to.
- Click Add an activity or resource and select Label.
- Click Label.
- Create your label using the HTML editor.
- Assign Visible from the available options.
- The remaining options can be left as the defaults for setting up a basic label. Click Save and return to unit.
Once you have created a label it will appear in the week/topic where you created it.