To embed a video clip from YouTube:
- Open the video clip from YouTube you would like to embed.
- Copy the URL of the video clip
- Open your iLearn unit where you would like to embed the video.
- Click Turn editing on.
- Go to the Tools block and select Filters.
- Assign On for Multimedia plugins.
- Click Save changes.
- Go to the week/topic you wish to add the video clip to.
- Click Add an activity or resource and select Page.
- Click Add.
- Enter a Name. This is what your students will click on.
- Enter a Description which will be displayed on the resources index page for accessibility purposes.
- Enter text in Page content. E.g. Name of the video clip entered in step 10.
- Highlight the text entered in step 12 and click on the insert/edit link icon.