iTeach is used by teaching staff to activate and administer iLearn spaces, and to edit and publish Unit Guides. Published unit guides are visible on unitguides.mq.edu.au.
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Can I move sections around in my unit guide?
- Can I create a new section in my unit guide?
- How do I get help with iTeach?
- Why can't I find my unit(s) in iTeach?
- What is the purpose of the Reflections section in iTeach unit guides?
- When should I clone or join unit guides in iTeach?
- How do I clone or copy a unit guide in iTeach?
- I am a Head of Department, delegated the job of entering the list of convenors (or entering graduate capability interpretations, or reviewing unit guides) in iTeach to a colleague. How can I let them do what is needed without giving them my password?
- I want to include readings or other information in my Unit Guide, but copyright/licensing means I can only give it to enrolled students, not the general public. How do I do this?
- I'm trying to submit my Unit Guide for approval. How does the iTeach application know I've filled out all the sections and mappings correctly?