iTeach is used by teaching staff to activate and administer iLearn spaces, and to edit and publish Unit Guides. Published unit guides are visible on unitguides.mq.edu.au.
Page 2 out of 4 Pages
- How do I include What Has Changed in my unit guide?
- How do I include Technology Used and Required in my unit guide?
- I've published a unit guide so students can see it, but now I need to change something.
- My unit guide has been approved. Why can't students see it?
- I submitted my unit guide for approval in iTeach, but I just realised I need to change it. What do I do?
- I've finished writing my unit guide in iTeach, what do I do now?
- I've started writing my unit guide but haven't finished yet. Can students see my draft?
- How do I get started with my Unit Guide?
- How will content come across when I copy an iLearn unit in iTeach?
- Do you need to know the MQ ID of staff to enrol them to your iLearn unit?