iTeach is used by teaching staff to activate and administer iLearn spaces, and to edit and publish Unit Guides. Published unit guides are visible on unitguides.mq.edu.au.
Page 3 out of 4 Pages
- What is a development unit?
- Why do I get the error, ‘Duplicate copies of the same Turnitin Assignments were found’ when I copy a unit in iTeach?
- Can I add students as tutors in my iLearn unit?
- Can I create a new iLearn unit outside of iTeach?
- Can I manually enrol students in my iLearn unit without going through iTeach?
- Is it possible to enrol individual students manually through iLearn?
- How are students enrolled to my iLearn unit?
- What are the system requirements for accessing iTeach?
- iTeach does not recognise the course code for my iLearn unit.
- I have activated my iLearn unit twice in iTeach and now have two identical units in iLearn.